2008年7月13日星期日

Playground of Us

Date: 2008-7-7
Place: Fangte Carnival
Character: You and Me

Before we get started, I have a question.

Just image 2 person in 8 hours in amusement park with fire-meteor,mystery valley,trumpet shell bay,wizard kingdom... what would would you think of?


ennn.... Still no answer? OK, here are some clues.


From the excited smile on your face when you know there is roller coaster waiting for us in the beginning , to your turning around and want to quit when you see how it rolls after a while, to your screaming sitting by my side with your eyes closed when you make your BIG decision finally... You won't understand how adorable you are.

You just can't wait for a minute to take off your shoes when you see the rill, and start to play with the water and making cute poses while you complain how hot the stones in the water are :p

I won't forget your the proud smile on your face when you holding the lovely India Dubi. You will never know how lovely you are in my eyes, just like the doll.

Even now, I still cannot help with smiling when thinking of these.

Everything is great. And I know the reason that make this happen. It's because of you.

"I'm so happy", that's my answer.

what about you……